We deeply care for your safety and the safety of our employees! As such, we have implemented all current public health recommendations to ensure that the necessary measures are in place to safely welcome your group.
*Please note that at the request of Public Health, masks must be worn at all times in indoor public areas and in meeting rooms.
Here is a list of measures we have implemented to help you fully enjoy the Domaine Château-Bromont experience safely:
AT THE RECEPTION DESK
- Disinfectant gel dispensers at the entrance and in other strategic locations.
- Pre-check-in procedures to speed up your contactless arrival.
- Protective screens between clients and reception staff.
- A protective screen on the event organizer’s reception table.
- A health corridor established to promote safe circulation.
- Floor stickers set up to remind people of physical distancing.
- Room cards are disinfected after each use.
- Systematic disinfection of the reception desk and card payment terminals after each client.
- Choice of finalizing your departure without going through reception.
- Invoice delivery by email.
- Depending on traffic, our welcome ambassador will be happy to welcome you and answer your questions.
FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM
- Rigorous cleaning protocols adapted to public health recommendations.
- All magazines, guides and directories are now virtual or single-use on-demand from the reception.
- Minimized room visits. This means that, for the near future, we will no longer offer room cleaning services during your stay.
IN OUR PUBLIC SPACES
- Substantially increased cleaning schedule (door handles, elevator buttons, stair ramps…).
- Our public spaces have been redesigned to ensure maximum compliance with physical distancing measures.
- Signs reminding guests of what to do in public corridors and spaces have been posted throughout the estate.
- Whirpools, the thermal experience, the indoor pool as well as the gym are open.
- Disinfectant gels have been installed at the entrance of the meeting rooms.
- Before your arrival, a thorough cleaning of all the furniture has been done by our staff.
- Security corridors have been installed inside the meeting room.
- Participants will be assigned a seating location for the day.
- Individual water bottles are provided for each participant. Bottles will be refreshed mid-day.
- A health and safety officer will be appointed to ensure compliance with current health and safety recommendations.
FOR YOUR GOURMET EXPERIENCES
- Our 4 Canards dining room is open and room service is available with strict sanitary procedures. *Opening hours may vary*
- Cold or hot meals to be eaten in your meeting room.
- Pre-packaged snacks to enjoy during coffee breaks.
- Our menus are single-use, and you can consult them directly on our website.
- All kitchen and service staff must wear masks and eye protection.