Château Bromont Inc. may be required in certain cases to collect or ask you information about yourself including your name, first name, surname, email address, telephone number, bank references, date of birth, date for an important event (wedding, celebration, etc.) and status (hereinafter your “Personal Data”). By providing this information, you expressly agree that it be processed by Château Bromont Inc., for the purposes hereinafter mentioned.
Thus, in accordance with the relevant regulations, Château Bromont Inc. informs you of the following:
I. Identity of the person responsible for your Personal Datas
The person responsible is CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. having its head office at 90 Stanstead Street, Bromont, Province of Quebec, Canada, J2L 1K6. Email: email@example.com.
II. Purposes for which Personal Data are collected
CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provide the information or services that you have requested (more particularly: sending of newsletters, commercial offer, booking confirmation, etc.);
- Provide, execute, maintain, approve and promote our services;
- Collect information enabling us to improve our Site, our products and services (in particular by means of surveys);
- To contact you about various events, promotions, contests relating to CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. that could be of interest to you;
- Security reasons (for example, to know how many people there are in a room in case of fire);
- In response to a search warrant or other application or order in accordance with the regulations in force, or to respond to an investigative body in the event of a violation or breach of the regulations in force, or as otherwise required or authorized by it.
III. European Economic Area (EEA)
If you are an individual of the EEA, the legal basis for our collection and use of Personal Data depends on the Personal Data involved and the context in which we collect such data. However, we will normally collect your Personal Data only if you consent to it. You have the right to withdraw or refuse this consent at any time.
We cannot guarantee that our policy meets all the requirements of the regulations applicable to you. However, we assure you that we are striving to develop and implement a policy that respects the broad principles of data protection, in the prospect of different regulations currently in force around the world.
Only CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. and its employees are recipients of your Personal Data. These will not be passed on to a third party. Neither CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC., nor any of its employees sells or commercialises your Personal Data.
In addition, each employee of Château Bromont Inc. who may have access to your Personal Data has been subject to an audit of her/his criminal record. All employees must also read the policies of Château Bromont Inc. and agree to respect the content of these policies.
Château Bromont Inc. informs you that it processes and files your Personal Data that you transmit us through a third party. Château Bromont Inc. This third party is located in Canada. Château Bromont Inc. has previously ensured the implementation by this third party of proper safeguards and compliance with the current regulations on confidentiality and data protection.
Finally, when agreements are reached with service providers or agents who may have access to your Personal Data, we require that our service agreements with them contain provisions for the protection and confidentiality of information comparable to our privacy requirements in terms of data protection.
Although zero risk does not exist in computer science, CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. has taken the necessary steps to ensure the security of your Personal Data:
- The Site, extensions, scripts and other programming codes allowing the various functionalities of the Site are regularly updated to correct any possible security breach;
- Access to the management of the Site and related services (such as Google Analytics, Google Adsense, mailbox) is password-protected;
- Access to the management interfaces of your Personal Data is via a regularly updated secure browser and devices equipped with security features (automatic locking, software and antivirus applications, passwords, etc.);
- This website uses an SSL security certificate that guarantees the encryption of your data when it is sent from your device to the computer server;
- Tools have been installed on the Site to permanently analyse, detect and eradicate potential malicious threats. These threats include malicious code (malware), malicious URLs, and hacking attempts.
VI. Duration of retention
Your Personal Data is kept by CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. only for the time corresponding to the purpose for which they were collected, as indicated in section “II” above, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. If we no longer have a legitimate business interest in continuing to process your Personal Data, we will delete anonymise it, or if it is not possible to do so (because, for example, your Personal Data has been stored in backups), then we will store your Personal Data in a secure manner and ensure that it ceases to be processed until it is possible to delete it.
VII. Rights on your data
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Data, which you can exercise by writing to the mailing address mentioned at Section “I” above:
a) Right of access and communication of data: you can access the Personal Data which concerns you. However, because of CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC.’s obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity;
b) Right to rectify data: you may request the rectification, updating, locking or deletion of data concerning you which may prove inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete;
c) Right to oppose automated processing and profiling.
VIII. Delay to reply
CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time which may not exceed one (1) month from the receipt of your request.
IX. Purchase or sale of a business
In the event that CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. sells part or all of its business or sells or transfers shares or otherwise participates in a merger or transfer of business, the Personal Data may be transferred to a third party as part of the transaction.
X. Third parties
CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. is not responsible for the data collected on our Site through third parties (such as Google Analytics, LinkedIn, booking platform “Reservit”, etc.) and has no control over the location of the data collected by them. Information regarding the location of Personal Data to third parties may be provided by CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. on demand.
XI. International transfers of data
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country in which we originally collected it, for data storage and processing purposes, and to operate our services. These countries may not have the same data protection regulations as your country. However, when such transfers occur, we will protect your Personal Data and we will take appropriate action to ensure that international transfers are made in accordance with applicable regulations.
XII. Procedure in case of security incidents
In the event of security incidents involving your Personal Data, CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC undertakes to report the incident to the competent supervisory authority in accordance with the regulations in force and within the required deadlines. CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. also agrees to notify you promptly by email. “Security incidents” means the actual unauthorized access or use of your Personal Data by an unaffiliated third party or the loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or processing of your Personal Data.
If you consider that CHÂTEAU BROMONT INC. does not respect its obligations with respect to your Personal Data, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority.