Your safety and that of our employees is at the heart of our priorities! Therefore, we are closely following public heath recommendations to ensure that we take all the necessary precautions to welcome you safely.
*Please note that at the request of Public Health, masks must be worn at all times in indoor public areas.
Here is the list of measures we have established to enjoy a hassle-free moment at Domaine Château-Bromont.
- Additional disinfectant gel dispensers at the entrance and at strategic locations.
- Protective screens between you and our reception staff.
- A sanitary path established to ensure safe circulation.
- Markers put in place on the ground to encourage physical distancing.
- Room cards are disinfected after each use
- Disinfection of the reception counter and payment terminal.
- The possibility of finalizing your departure without going through reception.
- Sending your invoice by e-mail
IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM
- A rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocol adapted to public health recommendations.
- All journal, guides and directory are now in virtual version or on-demand and for one-time use at reception. A QR code is available in the room to access menus and other important information.
- We will limit our visits to your room. To that effect, housekeeping services will no longer be offered during your stay for an indefinite amount of time. If you require additional items, they will be delivered contactless.
IN OUR PUBLIC AREAS
- The frequency at which we clean have been substantially increased (Door handles, elevator buttons, stair rails…)
- Our public spaces have been reimagined to comply with physical distancing recommendations.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the safety procedures in our public spaces.
- The whirlpool, the outdoor thermal experience and the indoor and outdoor pools are open.
- A reservation is required to access the pools. Reservations are made directly on site.
- The gym and the rest area are open.
- The sauna and the hammam are closed for an undetermined period of time.
FOR YOUR GOURMET MOMENTS
- Our 4 Ducks dining room is open and room service is also available. *Opening hours may vary
Before coming back in to work, all our employees will receive training to update them on our new measures.
We will remain on the lookout for any new directives issued by our public health services and we will continue to be agile in order to welcome you for joyful and memorable moments. We are committed to make every effort to ensure your safety. In this sense, we ask you to ensure our employees safety by respecting all the measures we have put in place.