Your safety and that of our employees is at the heart of our priorities! Therefore, we are closely following public heath recommendations to ensure that we take all the necessary precautions to welcome you safely.
*Please note that mask is mandatory in all indoor public areas at the request por Public health authorities.*
Here is the list of measures we have established to enjoy a hassle-free moment at Domaine Château-Bromont.
- Additional disinfectant gel dispensers at the entrance and at strategic locations.
- Pre-registration process to speed up your contactless arrival.
- Protective screens between you and our reception staff.
- A sanitary path established to ensure safe circulation.
- Markers put in place on the ground to encourage physical distancing.
- Room cards are disinfected after each use
- A systematic disinfection of the reception counter and payment terminal between each client.
- The possibility of finalising your departure without going through reception.
- Sending your invoice by e-mail
- Depending on our occupancy, our welcoming ambassador will be happy to receive you and answer your questions.
IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM
- A rigorous cleaning protocol adapted to public health recommendations.
- Supplies deemed unnecessary were removed from the rooms. Example: Shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel.
- We will limit our visits to your room. To that effect, housekeeping services will no longer be offered during your stay for an indefinite amount of time.
IN OUR PUBLIC AREAS
- The frequency at which we clean have been substantially increased (Door handles, elevator buttons, stair rails…)
- Our public spaces have been reimagined to comply with physical distancing recommendations.
- We have added picnic tables around our magnificent estate to enhance your experience.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the safety procedures in our public spaces.
- The outdoor swimming pool will be available by reservation to limit the number of people in accordance with new sanitary standards.
- The indoor swimming pool is also available with a limited number of people.
- The gym is now open.
FOR YOUR GOURMET MOMENTS
- Our dining room Le 4 Canards will be open for breakfast and dinner.
- Lunch boxes with regional specialities to be consumed in our gardens and outdoor spaces.
- We will serve a light, snack-style menu on our panoramic terrace.
- Single use menus will be available, our menu will also be consultable on our website.
- Our kitchen and service staff will be required to wear a mask and eye protection.
Before coming back in to work, all our employees will receive training to update them on our new measures.
The Amerispa treatment center is open , however, access to the thermal experience will be closed until further notice.
We will remain on the lookout for any new directives issued by our public health services and we will continue to be agile in order to welcome you for joyful and memorable moments. We are committed to make every effort to ensure your safety. In this sense, we ask you to ensure our employees safety by respecting all the measures we have put in place.