07 January 2019
It’s becoming more and more common to take a vacation to clear the mind and enjoy every moment with the family. Often, we don’t have to go far, no need to take a plane to spend quality time with family, friends or even as a couple… but also with your dog! More and more, we even travel with our dog, because of course, he is part of the family and it is almost inconceivable to leave him at home.
If this was not the case a few years ago, many accommodations in Quebec now welcome 4-legged visitors and the Château-Bromont Domain is no exception. And yes, if you didn’t know, the Domaine is “dog friendly”! *Except for the Château-Bromont Condos
Here are a few tips to know when your dog accompanies you on your visits to the Château-Bromont Domain before and during your stay.
Notify the staff when you make your reservation
It is important to inform the hotel staff when you make your reservation.
Be aware that there is a cleaning fee
Even if we love them, whether they weigh 5 or 25 pounds, hair gets shed fast! A fixed fee of $50 will apply for the cleaning and maintenance of your room for the duration of your stay.
Respect the rules of good conduct
In order to respect the other visitors around you, the Domaine asks that you respect the following:
- Never leave your dog alone in the room. A new environment can be stressful for a dog and we want to make sure that no damage is done while you are away.
- The dog must be trained and controlled by its owner.
- The dog must be kept on a leash at all times when leaving the room.
- With the exception of guide dogs, dogs are not allowed in the restaurants, training room, pool or hot tubs.
- You are responsible for picking up after your dog.
- Any disturbance caused by the dog, such as barking, must be dealt with promptly out of respect for the other guests of the hotel.
- You are responsible for any material or physical damage caused by your dog. The hotel reserves the right to charge the amount for any damages incurred.
Are you planning a stay with us and have other questions? Do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1 888.276.6668
We look forward to welcoming your faithful companion!